The 11' Current Crossover Inflatable SUP-Yak is the inflatable SUP & kayak adventure gear that you need in your life!
Made of double layered PVC tarpaulin and reinforced fabric, our drop-stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance while supporting up to 275 pounds.
Tired of standing? Paddling into strong winds? No problem, just sit in the attachable EVA foam seat that connects with nylon to built in D-rings and remove the paddle handle to trade out for the 2nd blade to make a dual blade paddle. Now your kayaking!
What's in the box
- 11’ Current I-SUP / SUP-YAK with built in bungee and attached traction
- Attachable EVA foam seat with nylon straps
- Adjustable, aluminum paddle plus optional use 2nd blade
- High pressure 15 PSI dual action pump for easy inflation
- SUP leash with padded ankle strap
- 9inch center fin
- At home patch repair kit and valve wrench
- Storage/Carrying backpack that fits your entire I-SUP Package
Light to Carry
The I-SUP Current’s inflatable design makes it a breeze to carry, store, and transport. Once deflated the I-SUP can easily be stored in a hall closet, thrown in the backseat of your car, or checked at the airport with no oversize fees!
At only 25 lbs. (inflated), it’s easy for any size paddler to carry your I-SUP to shore using any of the 3 built in carrying handles.
An attached traction pad had helps you keep your grip once ready to stand up paddle again and the convenient bungee straps at the nose of the board can be used to hold the extra blade when not connected like a kayak paddle.
The paddle then breaks down into 4 small pieces so that it can be easily packed into the included storage backpack along with the deflated I-SUP, detachable seat, air pump, SUP leash, center fin, and repair kit.
Once your bag is packed, use the backpack straps to throw it on your back while you walk to your car – from there you can simply toss it in the trunk until you’re ready to use it again!
Made of double layered PVC tarpaulin by California Board Company and reinforced fabric, our drop-stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance while supporting up to 275 pounds! A high-pressure dual action pump for easy inflation is even included.
- Multi-use - can stand up paddle or sit-down paddle like a kayak
- Durable, UV-resistant, puncture-resistant drop stitch 1000D PVC tarpaulin
- Lightweight, space-saving, and portable
- Traction Pad deck for grip and comfort
- Built in bungee straps to hold your gear
- Three built in carrying handles
- 10 D-rings to attach your seat or tie up to the dock when taking a break
- Easy install/removable single fin system
Size: 132" x 31" x 6"
Weight: 25 lbs (inflated)
Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
Supports up to 275 lbs and is built for all ages and skill levels.
Los Angeles & San Diego customers! If you'd like to arrange local pickup at the warehouse in Corona, CA to save on shipping cost please just reach out on our contact form. We'll send you a custom order.
Shipping & Returns
Good Wave Company is proud to offer a 30-day return policy for any reason, as long as the products are unused and their original packaging. Customer is responsible for paying return shipping. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning.
We also offer a 30-day manufacturers warrantee. If any product defects are found, please contact us with a description and photos of the defects to request a full refund and waived return shipping cost.
For urgent questions, please use our chat box at the bottom right of the website! If we're unavailable, we're helping another customer so please just leave us a message.
All other questions please use our contact form.
♥ Good Wave family